Business is Booming! Planet Home Lending, LLC, is a privately held, full-service, national mortgage lender and servicer company. Planet is FNMA and FHLMC approved and sells through the Retail and Correspondent Channels, offering FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA and many other products. Planet Home Lending continues to reach month over month sales and servicing increases! Come join us!
The primary purpose of the Senior Customer Service Representative is to resolve all borrower inquiries regarding mortgage loans received either via inbound calls or correspondence and to document results on the servicing system. The Senior Customer Service representative also provides support to the Customer Service Supervisor by assisting with escalated calls, providing assistance to Customer Service Representatives and ensuring that service levels are maintained.
- Responds to all borrower inquiries via phone and/or correspondence ensuring high quality service and timely response, adhering to productivity and regulatory requirements.
- Researches customer issues and works towards resolution when needed. Updates servicing system with relevant notes/comments.
- Provides support to Call Center Supervisor: Works with Supervisor and Quality Assurance Specialist to ensure service levels are maintained; assists with Customer Service Representative questions, the Supervisor Queue and escalated calls; distributes processing work and tasks to the Representatives to ensure timely completion and maintain productivity.
- Places Welcome Calls to new portfolios, educating the customer on payment methods, hours of operations and confirming critical loan information.
- Provides follow up to customers regarding any outstanding issues, adhering to follow-up dates tracked through the Loan Servicing System.
- Works closely with the Loan Counseling department to ensure payment information provided is accurate and consistent. Ensures borrower contact info is updated and payment status established on every call.
- Maintains knowledge of procedural guidelines and investor requirements in order to work cohesively with various Loan Servicing departments.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows applications
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest rates, percentages, ratios, etc.
Our benefits package includes 3 comprehensive Cigna or Kaiser medical plans, dental, and vision insurance. We provide short term and long-term disability insurance, basic life insurance, 401(k), and 10 employer paid holidays. In addition, we offer supplemental benefits to include life insurance, critical illness and accident plans.