Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary purpose of the Customer Service Representative I is to resolve all borrower inquiries on current mortgage loans received either via inbound calls or correspondence.
**We offer competitive salaries, a monthly incentive bonus and $1,500 Sign On Bonus**
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to all borrower inquiries via phone and/or correspondence ensuring high quality service and timely response, adhering to productivity and regulatory requirements. Researches customer issues and works towards resolution when needed. Updates servicing system with relevant notes/comments.
- Prepares payoff statements, assignments of mortgage and release of lien documents according to state compliance guidelines.
- Provides assistance to borrowers who wish to make ACH payments via phone the website.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- General call center experience preferred
- Experience with loan servicing a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to problem-solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows applications
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest rates, percentages, ratios, etc
- Standard office environment unless otherwise stated.
Our benefits package includes 3 comprehensive Cigna or Kaiser medical plans, dental, and vision insurance. We provide short term and long-term disability insurance, basic life insurance, 401(k), and 10 employer paid holidays. In addition, we offer supplemental benefits to include life insurance, critical illness and accident plans.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee. The Company reserves the right to amend or modify this document at any time and without notice.
Planet Home Lending
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Home Lending