Overnight Customer Service Representative
Planet Fitness Watertown, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for new member sales and a positive member experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Greet/meet potential members, providing a great customer experience
2. Handle all front desk related takes, info calls, checking members in, signing up new members, taking potential members on tours, have the ability to handle any changes need to be made to a members account
3. Facilitate member services issues and question and forward to Club Manager/Assistant manager as needed
4. Help maintain the neatness/cleanliness of the club
Shift Expectations (4 – 8 hour shifts)
● 1 hour (minimum): Deep cleaning
● 1 hour (minimum): Continued Training
● Full Shift: see “Essential Duties and Responsibilities”
Essential Behavior Requirements
1. Customer Service: communicates and interacts with customers (includes coworkers and the public) in a way that exceeds the customer’s wants and needs.
2. Listening: actively listens to customers (includes coworkers and the public) empathizes (sees the situation from the customer’s perspective) and works together to solve the problem.
3. Problem Solving: recognizes and defines problems; analyzes relevant information; encourages alternative solutions and plans to resolve situations; seeks additional assistance when needed.
4. Diplomacy: demonstrates tact and skill in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
● Strong customer service skills
● Basic computer proficiency
● Standing and walking at least 75% of the shift
● Talking in person or on the phone at least 75% of the shift
● Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs less than 30% of the time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Advancement Opportunities
Check us out on LinkedIn at: Planet Fitness - PF Baseline Fitness
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Fitness