- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 Hourly
We are searching for a Member Services Representative to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience!
- Customer Service experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy
- Punctuality and reliability
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations
- Greet members and guests, always providing exceptional customer service
- Answer phones courteously and assist callers with a variety of questions
- Check members in or provide a legendary tour to prospective members!
- Log amenities
- Communicate updates and events to members and guests
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale system
- Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift
About Alder Partners LLC
As the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things – our absurdly low prices, our Lunk Alarm™, and most of all perhaps, for our Judgement Free Zone® philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in too many gyms.
Planet Fitness is a franchise of fitness centers. The particular Planet Fitness health clubs to which this position supports, located in Massachusetts and Georgia, are independently owned and operated by Alder Partners, LLC (“Alder Partners”). As an independent franchise we have built our company by staying true to our core values. Those values include: Customer Centric Mindset, Gratitude, Integrity, Perseverance, Loyalty and Family.
Alder Partners mission statement: To improve people’s lives by delivering a consistent, affordable, health & wellness experience in a judgement free environment.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Fitness