Job Title: Financial Analyst
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Status: Full Time, Exempt
PF Baseline Fitness is looking for a highly motivated Financial Analyst with 2 + years of experience to support our tremendous organizational growth in a highly collaborative environment.
The Financial Analyst will have responsibility for supporting company-wide financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis. This position will have an important role in driving business growth and improving operational effectiveness and profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead role in Financial Planning and Analysis; supports leadership team through analyzing and preparing financial analysis and evaluation of key-performance indicators to result in data-driven, performance improvement actions.
- Leads long-range planning, preparation of annual budgets/forecasts and capital plans.
- Develops and prepares enhanced management reports and dashboards that allow partners in Operations to better understand their business and improve results
- Provides analytical support to CFO and Controller in monthly performance analysis and reporting, by identifying and understanding variances to prior year and plan.
- Leads efforts to develop Business Intelligence tools to have more efficient access to key customer and operating metrics. Leverage improved access to data to increase organizational understanding of these metrics impact on financial results.
- Participates in development of Board of Directors presentations to accurately and effectively communicate key trends in business.
- Participates in evaluation of Merger and Acquisition opportunities, including modeling and due diligence
- Participates in developing and monitoring Incentive Compensation plans linked to performance improvement
· Assist Controller and Accounting team with month-end and year-end close, preparation of audit schedules, etc.
· Assist in special projects and other miscellaneous assignments as needed.
1. 2+ years related professional experience in Financial Analysis or FP&A role
2. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
3. Passion for identifying trends and packaging analysis to strategically drive business results.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge of ERP systems (Net Suite a plus)
5. Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
6. Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
7. Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities