Who We Are:
We are bravoFit, a fast-growing Oregon-based Planet Fitness franchisee. Our mission is to help people become their own heroes. We do this by creating and promoting a comfortable fitness environment, where everyday people find inspiration to be their best: in a Judgment Free Zone.
We are growing fast as we rapidly open our state-of-the-art Planet Fitness clubs in Oregon and Alaska. We are still small enough that talented team members can make a huge impact on our future direction, but we're growing super-fast. We will be doubling the number of clubs we operate in 2019. Not only that, we will be starting the first of many forays outside of Oregon when we open our first two clubs in Alaska!
Our Job Opening:
bravoFit is searching for a Member Services Representative to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent; in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communication effectively with team members within the department.
- Ensure that each Member receives outstanding member service by providing a member-friendly environment, including greeting and acknowledging every Member and maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of member services.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Club Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
Your Proven Track Record:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Computer knowledge.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Member/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
Why You Should Join Planet Fitness!
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
- Join a fun, casual team environment with co-workers who like you will help make us all great!
- Free Black card membership!
- Advancement opportunities!
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work can be anywhere between Monday through Sunday, 6 a.m. to 5:59 a.m. To include holidays.
- 18 years of age or older.
- CPR Certification (obtained through employment)
- Planet Fitness University Classes (obtained through employment)
- Tanning Certification (obtained through employment)