Program Manager, Data & Analytics
Planet Fitness World Headquarters Hampton, NH
- Posted: 25 days ago
Our Planet Fitness team is comprised of dynamic, dedicated and talented individuals who represent our values of integrity, transparency, passion, respect, and excellence (while having fun!) in everything they do.
Joining the PF family means being part of a company that cares about bettering the health and wellbeing of our communities. It means being a part of a supportive, engaging workforce with an inclusive culture that values diversity and creates an environment where everyone can feel they belong. It means encouraging professional growth and development. It means making true, lasting connections with your co-workers with celebrations, team building activities and engaging corporate events! It means creating a positive impact in our local communities through our Judgement Free Generation® philanthropic initiative. It means being part of a brand that you can be proud of!
For the past 25 years, we’ve helped millions of people in their fitness journey and revolutionized the industry along the way. And we’re just getting started!
The PF Headquarters Information Systems team is searching for a Program Manager, Data & Analytics. Ideally this role will be based out of Hampton, New Hampshire however we are considering remote applicants as well.
About the Role:
As our Program Manager of Data & Analytics, you will play a key role within Planet Fitness, driving large, transformational data projects that span the organization. In this role, you will lead a program focused on delivering various data products and services that drive innovation and support the digital transformation of the company.
The ideal candidate is an influential technical leader with a knack for getting things done. You will provide program management for all data and analytics projects, while working closely with senior stakeholders, technical leadership, and technical teams to deliver modern data solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to directly impact the success of the company through a program delivery centered on successful and consistence project execution.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of technical and business experts in the growth and transformation of the data and analytics program focused on creating modern data products and services.
- Manage the program schedule and coordinate with fellow Program Managers to ensure all integrations, dependencies, and business priorities are incorporated into the enterprise release schedule.
- Provide thought leadership and direction on assigned program ensuring disciplined execution and continuous improvement of Program and Project Management practices.
- Accountable for the success of critical, cross-department data and analytics projects within agreed budgets and timelines.
- Ensure projects adhere to sound Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles and document SDLC compliance when required by policy.
- Coordinate with vendors to drive project success and provide critical thinking and troubleshooting on production issues.
- Create and ensure compliance with all relevant PM standards, documents, policies and best practices.
- Promote visibility to the technical program backlog and focus the technical program team effort on strategic priorities.
- Ensure transparency in all project communications and manage escalation of scope change requests for review.
- Ensure effective stakeholder identification and engagement during all project phases.
- Instill a sense of urgency and mutual responsibility within project teams in achieving goals.
- Manage risks, budgets and dependencies within projects and across departments and technical programs.
- Act as the single point of contact for escalations to Senior Management in Planet Fitness, working closely with enterprise leadership to manage escalation messaging.
- Build solid working relationships within and outside (vendors, franchises) the organization.
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading data and analytics programs including creation of roadmap schedules, business communications and cross-program coordination.
- 5+ years of experience leading complex technology projects implementing data, analytics, and reporting products and services.
- 5+ years of experience leading concurrent, complex, cross-department projects in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Possesses an understanding of enterprise data solutions and technologies, application development & maintenance, system integrations, service-oriented architecture applications, software testing, and network architecture.
- Proven experience with projects, practices, and technologies across both modern and traditional data concepts including: enterprise data warehousing, business intelligence, self-service analytics, consumer behavior, digital performance, and cloud-based data solutions.
- Experience in using a range of portfolio, program and project management approaches including traditional and Agile (Lean, Scrum, and Kanban) methodologies.
- Experience in managing program budgets and reputational and business risks for the organization, IT, and the corporate entity.
- Comfortable indirectly leading and influencing resources, as well as directly owning tasks and troubleshooting issues.
- Comfortable performing a range of functions including project management, product management, business systems analysis and process improvement.
- Strong Interpersonal Communication skills with experience in resolving challenging situations in managing people and projects.
- Demonstrates expertise in business requirements development, program and project management, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and communication.
- Adaptable with a focus on disciplined execution to ensure quality of deliverables, adherence to standards and continuous improvement of people, process and tools.
- Ability to garner trust among program/project team and stakeholders.
- PMP and/or CSM a plus.
- Experience working in a franchisor/franchisee company environment a plus.
- Familiarity with Stage-Gate operating models a plus.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Childcare allowance
- Generous vacation/holiday pay
- Volunteer days off
- Onsite gym complete with locker rooms and Black Card area
- Free Black card and amazing exercise incentives
- Cafe' that serves delicious, healthy breakfast and lunch options
- Company-sponsored social events
Planet Fitness World Headquarters
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Fitness World Headquarters