Planet Fitness Fort Meade- Member Services Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monday- 2:00 pm- 10:00 pm
Tuesday- 2:00 pm- 10:00 pm
Wednesday- 2:00 pm- 10:00 pm
Thursday- 2:00- 10:00 pm
Friday- 1:00 pm- 9:00 pm
Starting at $12.25/hr. with possible increases at 90 and 180 days!
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding place to work? National Fitness Partners was named 2019 Operator of the Year by Planet Fitness and is the owner of over 100 Planet Fitness clubs in Delaware, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Our culture is unique! We are servant leaders! Our mission is to "Unite to provide a judgement free fitness experience with the passion to achieve results, create opportunity and transform the lives of those we serve." This not only applies to our members but also our employees! Career development is important to us. We will provide you with training in leadership, customer service, and business operations that will help you achieve your personal and professional goals! Our growth within the fitness industry provides many exciting and challenging career opportunities.
A generous PTO plan is offered to all employees!A free black card gym membership is also offered to all employees! Job Summary: Responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner using information script
- Greet members, sign up and tour new members, and log amenities.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Process beverage or merchandise purchases through the point of sale system
- Promote our unique fitness instruction classes (PE@PF) to our active members and our new members
- Provide a clean, sanitized and safe club environment.
- Customer service experience
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Basic computer proficiency
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Will encounter cleaning chemicals during shift
- Frequent climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Planet Fitness - National Fitness Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Fitness - National Fitness Partners