Customer Service Representative (Full Time)
Planet Fitness - National Fitness Partners Winston-Salem, NC
- Expired: 13 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
32-40 hours per week
Benefits:Competitive Pay Health/Dental/Vision Coverage401(k) plan. Employer match after 1 year up to 4%
PTO plan is offered to all employees
A free black card gym membership Job Summary: Responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience. Essential Job Functions:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner using information script
- Greet members, sign up and tour new members, and log amenities.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Process beverage or merchandise purchases through the point of sale system
- Promote our unique fitness instruction classes (PE@PF) to our active members and our new members
- Provide a clean, sanitized and safe club environment.
- Customer service experience
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Basic computer proficiency
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Will encounter cleaning chemicals during shift
- Frequent climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Planet Fitness - National Fitness Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Fitness - National Fitness Partners