Overnight Customer Service Representative
- $13 Hourly
Why you should join Planet Fitness:
- Great growth opportunities - we are a dynamic and growing company
- Set Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits (Full Time positions only)
- Employee Referral Bonus ($200-$400 Payout)
- Following 120 days of active employment, you will be eligible for a .50 cent increase.
- FREE Black Card Membership
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- A sparkling clean work environment (where we all pitch in to keep the club pristine!)
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet
- Work hard play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic team members
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- The customer service representative will greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- The customer service representative will check in members, provide tours of the club and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and billing issues to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Regular cleaning of entire facility, bathrooms, equipment, front desk area and amenities.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Continual standing and walking during your shift.
- Continual talking to members and potential members in person and on the phone during your shift.
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Planet Fitness Michigan GroupPlymouth, MI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.