Customer Service Representative Part Time
We are seeking a part time Customer Service Representative to join our team!
Why you should join Planet Fitness:
- Great growth opportunities - we are a dynamic and growing company
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance benefits (Full Time positions only)
- Employee Referral Bonus ($200-$400 Payout)
- Following 120 days of active employment, you will be eligible for a .50 cent increase. More info on the guidelines surrounding this program will be available post hire.
- FREE Black Card Membership
- Set Schedule
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- A sparkling clean work environment (where we all pitch in to keep the club pristine!)
- Contribute to changing people's lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet
- Work hard play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic team members
As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check in members, provide tours of the club and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and billing issues to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Utilize company computer system to assist with new memberships, membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions.
- Handle sensitive and confidential member information and agreements.
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly.
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights.
- Check in members, provide tours of the club and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and billing issues to members and guest.
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds.
- Regular restroom and shower area cleaning and stocking.
Qualifications and Physical Demands:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Continual standing and walking during your shift.
- Continual talking to members and potential members in person and on the phone during your shift.
- Must be able to lift 45 pounds.
Joining the PF family means being part of a company that cares about bettering the health and wellbeing of our communities. It means being a part of a supportive, engaging workforce with an inclusive culture that values diversity and creates an environment where everyone can feel they belong. It means encouraging professional growth and development. It means making true, lasting connections with you co-workers. It means creating a positive impact in our local communities through our Judgement Free Generation philanthropic initiative. It means being part of a brand that you can be proud of!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Planet Fitness Michigan GroupSterling Heights, MI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.