- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company has a mandatory Vaccine policy; All Team Members must be fully vaccinated by December 31, 2021.
We invite you to join the team that empowers people to live a healthy lifestyle through a culture committed to feeling good!! We embody the way of the Wolfpack; we are Honorable, Open-Minded, World Class, and Lead with Spirit!
Our location is looking for someone with a high-energy vibe who can contribute to the overall environment for our wonderful members and awesome team.
- Medical: Company pays 80%
- Dental: Company pays 80%
- Vision: Company pays 80%
- Complimentary Black Card Membership
- Onsite fitness classes
- Team workouts
- Company Sponsored Fitness events/challenges
- Employee Assistance Program
- Entertainment and recreation discounts through Employee Advantage
- Team building and Company Events
- Rewards programs
- Recognition programs
- Leadership Development Plan with growth opportunities
- Company facilitated training (local and corporate)
- Professional and personal development classes
- Volunteer opportunities
- Paid Sick and Vacation days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Earned Wage Access - PayActiv
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting in the oversight of gym operations to ensure an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience and promoting operational success by way of a people-first culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training and developing a high performing team consisting of Member Service Representatives, Team Leads, Trainers and Custodians.
- Assist in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all members, prospective members and guests and ensuring team members follow superior customer service guidelines.
- Assist with Team Management and provide backup support to Club Manager as needed.
- Assist in scheduling and supervising team.
- Member service oversight - Ensuring team is providing a superior customer experience at all times.
- Assist in resolving or escalating team member issues or concerns.
- Involved in all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
- Assist in overseeing cleanliness and maintenance of facility.
- Assist in ordering of supplies using specific budget based on club requirements.
- Assist in tracking statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, and annually).
- Backup support for any employee who is absent.
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness industry.
- Experience working as a Member Service Representative at Planet Fitness is helpful.
- Solid supervisory, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Current CPR Certification preferred but not required.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish) but not required.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter cleaning chemicals during shift.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.