**List specific days/hours for your position (e.g. Must be available to work from 10pm-6am, Sunday through Thursday) in addition, may include “shifts may vary” and/or “must be able to work evenings and weekends”Job Summary
We are searching for a Overnight Customer Service Representative/Cleaner to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will get the opportunity to serve your community by enabling all people to enhance their lives through fitness in a judgement free environment. You will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service/Front Desk Activities:
- Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and events to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale system.
- Explaining and promoting our unique fitness instruction classes (pe@pf) to our active members and our new members, helping them to keep their workouts new and exciting.
- Exceeding the minimum required daily statistics.
- Ability to assess and assist in emergency medical situations.
- Upholding rules and policies in the facility.
- Close shift for the business day.
- Staff Supervision
- Uphold integrity and security of sensitive company documents.
- Lead by example and maintain consistent accountability.
- Communicate between staff members any changes or information that is pertinent to their positions.
- Member Accounts:
- Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions.
- Checking members into fitness classes daily using Datatrak systems.
- Creating new memberships and guest accounts for members.
- Uphold integrity and security with member documents and sensitive information at all times.
- Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly.
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights.
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds.
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
- Completion of daily and weekly cleaning responsibilities.
- Track Key Performance Indicators such as guest counts, cancels, info calls
- Uphold the positive, energetic, upbeat culture of Planet Fitness.
- 6-12 months of Customer Service experience is preferred.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Basic computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Positive leadership and diplomacy skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work overnight hours.
- Be a representative of the core values of National Fitness Partners at all times, by upholding the beliefs of Teamwork, Passion, Integrity, Positivity, Accountability
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Frequent climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Will encounter toxic chemicals during shift including but not limited to:
- Windex (window cleaner)
- Enviro Care Sanitizer
- Caustic Acid
- (Please ask your manager for the fully extensive list if needed)