Custodian Part Time Weekday
Planet Fitness Greensboro, NC
- Expired: October 20, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
**List specific days/hours for your position (e.g. Must be available to work from 10pm-6am, Sunday through Thursday) in addition, may include "shifts may vary" and/or "must be able to work evenings and weekends"
- Club Cleanliness and Maintenance:
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize fitness equipment and gym floor according to Planet Fitness standards.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize the Locker rooms nightly. Including but not limited to restroom facilities, shower facilities and locker area.
- Thoroughly complete checklists to ensure that your tasks are completed daily.
- Properly dispose of trash.
- Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
- Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
- Follow "Lost and Found Policy" and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
- Custodial experience is preferred.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent recommended.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
- Be a representative of the core values of National Fitness Partners at all times, by upholding the beliefs of Teamwork, Passion, Integrity, Positivity, Accountability.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Frequent climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Push, pull (Vacuum, sweep, etc.)
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and stock boxes of supplies e.g., paper products, cleaning products, and take out trash dumpster.
- Will encounter toxic chemicals during shift including but not limited to:
- Windex (window cleaner)
- Enviro Care Sanitizer
- Caustic Acid
- (Please ask your manager for the fully extensive list if needed)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.