3rd Shift Customer Service Representative/Cleaner
Planet Fitness - Central PA Group Hershey, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$200 NEW HIRE BONUS!
3rd Shift, 2 nights per week 10:00 p.m.. - 6:00 a.m.
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding place to work? National Fitness Partners was named 2019 Operators of the Year by Planet Fitness and is the owner of 80 Planet Fitness clubs in Philadelphia, Delaware, Central PA and the Carolinas. Our culture is unique! We are servant leaders! Our mission is to "Unite to provide a judgement free fitness experience with the passion to achieve results, create opportunity and transform the lives of those we serve." This not only applies to our members but also our employees! Career development is important to us. We will provide you with training in leadership, customer service, and business operations that will help you achieve your personal and professional goals! Our growth within the fitness industry provides many exciting and challenging career opportunities. What NFP Offers You
· Competitive pay.
· A generous PTO plan that begins accruing on the first day of hire and is available for use the first day of the month after 60 days of service.
· Free black card gym membership.
Responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience. Working independently, this position will handle the overnight club duties providing friendly +1 Customer Service to club members and ensuring that the facility and equipment is thoroughly cleaned and sanatized on a nightly basis. Essential Job Functions:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner using information script
- Greet members, sign up and tour new members, log amenities and communicate updates and events to members and guests
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Process beverage or merchandise purchases through the point of sale system
- Assist in emergency medical situation
- Enforce club policies and procedures with members
- Track club KPIs to include guest counts, cancels, info calls
- Uphold integrity and security of member documents and sensitive information
- Keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly
- Thoroughly complete cleaning checklist daily to ensure all tasks are completed. This includes:
- cleaning and sanitizing fitness equipment and gym floor
- cleaning and sanitizing the locker rooms, restroom facilities, shower facilities and locker area
- properly dispose of trash stock all supplies around club and in locker rooms
- report broken or missing amenities or equipment (toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment, etc.) to the Club Manager
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Successful overnight work experience required
- Prior custodial experience preferred
- High School diploma/GED required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Six months+ customer service experience is required
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Caring and compassionate demeanor
- Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner
- Basic computer proficiency
- Represent NFP Mission and Core Values
- Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Continual standing and walking during shift
- Frequent climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift
- Will encounter potentially toxic cleaning chemicals during shift
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.