Customer Service Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Job Summary:Members of our front desk staff will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related duties
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager, Manager or Lead Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Pursuant to this franchise's Covid-19 protocols, individuals must be fully vaccinated and boosted upon commencing employment. If individuals are not eligible to be boosted at commencement of employment, they are required to get boosted when eligible to retain employment.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter cleaning chemicals on shift.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Planet Fitness - Burlington Fitness, Inc
AddressEssex Junction, VT
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Fitness - Burlington Fitness, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?