Regional Director Field Operations
Planet Fitness (United PF Partners) Bethany, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THE PLANET FITNESS MISSION
We at Planet Fitness are here to provide a unique environment in which anyone, and we mean anyone,
can be comfortable in a diverse, judgement free zone where a lasting, active lifestyle is built.
Our product is a tool. A means to an end. Not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be
used by anyone. In the end, it’s all about you. As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to
perfect this safe, energetic environment, where everyone feels accepted and respected. We are not
here to kiss your butt, only to kick it if that’s what you need. We need you, because face it, our
planet wouldn’t be the same without you. You belong!
Title: Regional Director Field Operations
Location: Remote - Oklahoma
Reports To: Senior Director Field Operations
Key Relationships: Field Facility Teams, Field Leadership Team, Support Center Leaders
Look no further if you like to have fun, positively impact people, and grow your leadership skills
in the coolest place on the planet. Your opportunity has arrived!
United PF is dynamic, growing and continually evolving. You must be self-motivated. You should
think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change. Most importantly,
you deliver consistently and over the top results! A role with United PF Partners is an opportunity
to be a part of something special. If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that
changes people’s lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn’t judge anyone,
and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls club, then this may be your dream job!
What You'll Be Doing
The Regional Director (RD) Field Operations at United PF will lead the regional field
operations teams in Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Tennessee and is responsible for overall guidance,
execution, and financial success. The RD has responsibility for retention of talent, creating an
environment that fosters member loyalty and one that improves organizational performance and
effectiveness and stakeholder value. The RD will lead the team through the lens of people, core
values, and mission first and adoption of system-wide operational initiatives to ensure growth
and bottom-line performance with a strong focus on team leadership, business planning and
implementation, including change management to deliver impactful goals on time and within budget
that serve the strategic objectives of the organization.
- You will inspire approximately 5-10 direct reports and their respective teams in the quest to deliver operational excellence and provide +1% service to build Raving Fans.
- Lead in people development, succession planning, and setting goals to
create the best member experience that focus on key performance indicators.
- Able to build teams with the ability to recruit, hire, onboard, train, and develop
field teammates and future leaders
- Organically grow new and mature clubs to exceed revenue and profit goals.
- Provide clear communication and direction to ensure flawless implementation and execution of company programs, procedures, methods, and practices to support consistent processes and behaviors amongst team.
- Thrive in a company that encourages you to embrace challenges, persist in the face of setbacks, learn from feedback, and most importantly find lessons and inspirations in the success of others.
- Establish club visitation cycles and perform routine inspections to ensure
clubs are meeting UPF’s standards for safety, compliance, and cleanliness.
- Develop team of direct reports by providing continuous coaching, feedback,
and opportunities for development and growth, while building and driving talent development
- Provide clear communication and direction to ensure flawless implementation and
execution of company programs, procedures, methods, and practices.
- Work and lead at a company that lives its Core Values – Do the Right Thing, Be
Better Every Day, Be Kind & Respectful, We Win Together, and Everyone Matters.
Note: This job description is just the beginning of how you can contribute to the growth of our
business. We look forward to the journey ahead and how duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change as we learn and grow.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 8 - 10 years of multi-unit experience and leading and developing teams.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment, flexible and adaptable;
able to work and thrive in ambiguity.
- Willing to travel as needed to district within region; heavy visibility in the
region to drive expectations for growth and development of the team.
- Possess a results-driven attitude with the ability to work independently and
- Capable of building authentic working relationships amongst the team.
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Must be comfortable and effective in influencing stakeholders at all levels in and
outside the organization.
About United PF
United PF ("UPF") is the largest developer and operator of fitness clubs under the Planet Fitness
brand. United PF operates in the High Value Low Price (HVLP) segment of the fitness market and
serves 1.1 million members across more than 160 clubs. UPF is diversely positioned across 14 states
– Arizona (37 clubs) and Texas (24 clubs) represent its two largest markets – and multiple market
types ranging from urban metro to small markets. The Company was formed in 2016 via the merger of
five Planet Fitness franchisee platforms and has grown through consistent organic site
development and four additional tuck-in acquisitions. United PF is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
United PF is owned by American Securities, a leading U.S. private equity firm that invests in
market-leading North American companies with annual revenues generally ranging from $200 million to
$2 billion and/or $50 million to $200 million of EBITDA. American Securities and its affiliates
have approximately $23 billion under management and based in New York with an office in Shanghai.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Planet Fitness (United PF Partners)
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Fitness (United PF Partners)