Title: Member Services Representative
Reports to: Club Manager
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that changes people’s lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn’t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls Club (because they don’t judge either), then this may be your dream job! United PF believes that everyone is a leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the situation.
What’s your role?
As a Member Services Representative you are a high energy, positive member of the team providing members with an unprecedented experience and encouraging them in achieving their fitness goals. You will make them feel like family in a clean, judgement-free environment. You will create “raving fans” by delivering 1% customer service, continually engaging and encouraging our members to succeed on their fitness journey.
Some of your primary responsibilities:
- You will ensure our club is super clean because our members value this and we’re known for that too.
- Finding new and current members to join the fitness trainer in fitness classes.
- You’ll impress new and existing members when you introduce them to our Black Card amenities. They’re going to want these benefits!
- You will help the entire team at the welcome desk checking in our members while providing greetings and farewells to them. Assist with fun energetic, non-high-pressure tours, as well as member enrollment, and other club responsibilities.
- Be a leader! Be passionate – love what you do! Have fun and invite members to do the same!
A few other things we want you to know:
- Your schedule will vary. Shift could involve any of our hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
- United PF offers competitive salaries, PF Black Card membership and opportunities for growth.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Passion for helping others.
- Understanding the physical demands may involve but are not limited to, communicating, standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- On-time dependability because you know people are counting on you.
- English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write. Bilingual - Spanish helpful.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you would like to grow as a leader, make an impact and build relationships in a company where judgement-free is a way of life, apply today!