- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
THE PLANET FITNESS MISSION
We at Planet Fitness are here to provide a unique environment in which anyone, and we mean anyone, can be comfortable in a diverse, judgement free zone where a lasting, active lifestyle is built. Our product is a tool. A means to an end. Not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. In the end, it’s all about you. As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to perfect this safe, energetic environment, where everyone feels accepted and respected. We are not here to kiss your butt, only to kick it if that’s what you need. We need you, because face it, our planet wouldn’t be the same without you. You belong!
Title: Assistant Manager
Reports to: Club Manager
Look no further if you like to have fun, positively impact people, and grow your leadership skills in the coolest place on the planet. Your opportunity has arrived!
United PF is dynamic, growing and continually evolving. If you thrive in a changing environment and have a passion for people, then United PF may be the place for you. A role with United PF Partners is an opportunity to be a part of something special. If you would love working for a rapidly-growing company that changes people’s lives for the better each and every day, helps them live healthier, doesn’t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls club, then this may be your dream job!
What You'll Be Doing:
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team as an Assistant Manager and grow into a greater opportunity with United PF. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for assisting with oversight of club operations, guaranteeing an exceptional member experience and ensuring financially stability of the club. This position plays a critical role in assisting with managing our teammates to maintain a high-energy environment in the Judgement Free Zone. We want to give you the tools to succeed and work for a company in a competitive environment that lives its Core Values. What are our Core Values, you might ask? They are: We Win Together| Be Better Every Day| Be Kind & Respectful| Do the Right Thing| and Everyone Matters
• Assist in the interviewing and recruitment process by completing initial phone interviews of member service representatives and fitness trainers.
• Able to drive club metrics in alignment with business performance.
• Lead by example and inspire teammates to deliver +1% service to build Raving Fans and operational excellence.
• Monitor inventory and review daily/weekly/monthly sales numbers with club manager to identify opportunities and modifies execution as needed to improve performance.
• Uphold company standards to deliver the mission and values; manage a clean, friendly, and well-maintained club.
• Ensure teammates consistently execute the basics in punctuality, dress code compliance, friendliness, and cleanliness.
• Assist in overseeing club audits to ensure that all areas of the club are clean, neat, organized, and in "like new" condition.
• Front End employees to promote career growth through training, development, and performance assessment.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Club Manager.
What You'll Bring to the Table:
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
• High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
• Excellent Customer Service skills with a high degree of member care.
• Previous experience leading teams in the retail or fitness environment.
• Self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic about creating the best experience for members.
• Well organized, reliable, detail oriented, and able to work without direct supervision in a team environment.
• Must be able to occasionally lift, push, or pull at least 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, bend, balance, stoop, kneel, twisting, or crouch.
United PF ("UPF") is the largest developer and operator of fitness clubs under the Planet Fitness brand. United PF operates in the High Value Low Price (HVLP) segment of the fitness market and serves 1.1 million members across more than 160 clubs. UPF is diversely positioned across 14 states-Arizona (37 clubs) and Texas (24 clubs) represent its two largest markets and multiple market types ranging from urban metro to small markets. The Company was formed in 2016 via the merger of five Planet Fitness franchisee platforms and has grown through consistent organic site development and four additional tuck-in acquisitions. United PF is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
United PF is owned by American Securities, a leading U.S. private equity firm that invests in market-leading North American companies with annual revenues generally ranging from $200 million to $2 billion and/or $50 million to $200 million of EBITDA. American Securities and its affiliates have approximately $23 billion under management and based in New York with an office in Shanghai.
About Planet Fitness
Founded in 1992 in Dover, NH, Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States by number of members and locations. As of June 30, 2020, Planet Fitness had more than 15.2 million members and 2,059 stores in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico, and Australia. The Company's mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®. More than 95% of Planet Fitness stores are owned and operated by independent business men and women.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Planet Fitness (United PF Partners)
BusinessView all jobs at Planet Fitness (United PF Partners)