Title: Overnight Custodian
Reports to: Club Manager
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that changes people’s lives for the better every day, helps them live healthier, doesn’t judge anyone, and supports their communities and the Boys and Girls Club (because they don’t judge either), then this may be your dream job! United PF believes that everyone is a leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the situation.
What’s your role?
As an Overnight Custodian you are a high energy, positive member of the team who loves to see results. You like to check things off your to-do list. You serve our members in a way that means the most by providing a super clean club as they work toward their fitness goals in a judgement-free environment. You will create “raving fans” by delivering 1% service when you take pride in the details of the work you will do.
Some of your primary responsibilities:
- You will ensure cleaning standards are achieved daily because members value this and we’re known for that too! The details of your work matter…people notice!
- Be a leader! Be passionate – love what you do! Have fun and invite members to do the same!
A few other things we want you to know:
- Your schedule could vary although hours worked will be overnight, including weekends and holidays.
- United PF offers competitive salaries, PF Black Card membership and opportunities for growth.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Passion for serving others.
- Custodial experience would be helpful.
- Initiative to get the job done without supervision.
- Understanding the physical demands may involve but are not limited to, communicating, standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 50lbs, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and handling potentially hazardous chemicals.
- On-time dependability because you know people are counting on you.
- English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write. Bilingual - Spanish helpful.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you would like to grow as a leader, make an impact and build relationships in a company where judgement-free is a way of life, apply today!