Digital Entertainment Operator
Planet 13 Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a top Las Vegas dispensary, Planet 13 strives to provide the best quality recreational cannabis, cannabis extracts, and infused products available at competitive prices and with compassion that can only come from those who are knowledgeable in the field.
$2500 sign on bonus if you successfully complete 6 months of employment. Must be in good standing. Must have open availability
Digital Entertainment Operator oversees the orb show, making sure all shows are playing on time.
Friday-Sunday 12PM-9PM W/ shows every 30 Min from 6PM-9PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain a strict drone show schedule as per the show schedule.
- Ensure operation of the LED floor throughout the day. This includes LED tile swaps when a hardware error has occurred. Logging any errors.
- Ensure proper operation of all on site projectors (inside & outside). This includes manually turning on the projectors at the designated time for the Graffiti Wall.
- Maintain proper operation levels of fog fluid for the Drone show DNG-200 and both Hot Box Van Z-390 Series machines.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and organized work environment.
- Maintains highest level of presentation and customer service.
- Stays informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry news.
- Daily compliance with Company policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules.
Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six to nine months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Technical background preferred
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to hot and cold/or humid conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Disclaimer: Responsibilities and task outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ManufacturingView all jobs at Planet 13