Delivery Processing Agent- Cannabis
Planet 13 Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a top Las Vegas dispensary, Planet 13 strives to provide the best quality recreational cannabis,cannabis extracts, and infused products available at competitive prices and with compassion that can only come from those who are knowledgeable in the field.
The Delivery Processor is responsible for completing the processing of all incoming delivery orders from the online platform(s). The delivery processor is in charge of properly pulling the applicable inventory products, building the orders in Biotrack and staging the customer’s order for the dispatch agents. All state compliance standards must be adhered to such as printing applicable product labels, providing order totals to customers and providing good customer service for outbound calls to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Pulling inventory from the sales floor and entering products into the customer’s sales order.
- Building and setting up profiles on Biotrack.
- Updating all steps during the process on applicable software program applications.
- Creates an exceptional customer service experience with guests through education, knowledge of products and salesmanship.
- Answers customer's questions concerning price, and use of merchandise during outbound customer calls.
- Maintains up to date knowledge on the endocannabinoid system and all applicable properties and/or effects.
- Comply with all state regulations pertaining to medical and/or retail sales.
- Maintains cleanliness of all surfaces and work station area.
- Reports all issues to management.
- Daily compliance with MME policies including but not limited to; state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress code, and work schedules.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Planet 13