Our firm needs to add another detail-oriented member to our team. This position requires exceptional professionalism, good time management, organizational skills, a positive attitude, and good communication skills – both verbal and written. The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple completing tasks.
Position primary responsibilities:
· Answer and direct incoming phone calls
· Greet clients
· Maintain various logs
· Meeting preparation
· Maintain website utilizing FMG suite
· Electronic client filing and indexing
· Other duties as requested or assigned
We are looking for someone who has these skills and experience.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Minimum of 5 years administrative office experience.
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs.
- Detail-oriented, proven prioritization, organization, and time management skills with accurate results.
- Strong competency in standard office software applications and internet explorer: Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe required.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- Strong ethics: handle responsibilities with integrity and the highest standards of professionalism.
- Collaborative approach: develop productive working relationships with colleagues and seek input from others as needed to achieve the best result possible.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- CRM Management
- Website management utilizing FMG Suite
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Knowledge of financial industry
What we offer:
· Consistent schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 3:00 (no nights or weekends)
· Paid holidays
· 401(k) after one year
· 60 hours PTO after one year
· Employer monthly insurance offset
· Employee cafeteria/125 health plan
Plan 4 Wealth