Registered Nurse (RN)
Hilltop Lodge Health and Rehabilitation Center
815 North Independence Avenue
Beloit, KS 67420
Are you a dedicated, hardworking, caring and compassionate nurse looking to work for a busy and action-packed nursing home? You've come to the right place! Join our growing team at Hilltop Lodge Health and Rehabilitation. We pride ourselves in the level of care we provide for both the residents, as well as the staff! If you are looking for a company that puts Residents before Revenue, apply now!
· Great Pay (ask about our PRN pay!)
· Insurance including health, dental, vision, and life
· Flexible Schedule
· Paid Time Off
· A unique culture within the facility
Registered Nurse interacts within the RN discipline to assure quality care is provided within policies and parameters defined by the nursing management. Duties include medication administration, documentation, overseeing residents care, and implementation of schedules for residents.
· Associates degree or greater from an accredited college
· Unencumbered RN license in the state in which we operate
· LTC/SNF experience preferred
Hilltop Lodge Health and Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer.