Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firm Tampa, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Litigation Law Firm
Tampa plaintiff personal injury firm seeking a Litigation Paralegal with 3-8 years litigation experience to handle 60+ cases complaint filing through trial under the guidance and supervision of an attorney and assistance of a records clerk. Applicant must be able to work independently, be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and stay organized.
This position involves:
• Scheduling depositions, mediations, hearings, and trials
• Extensive client contact
• Meeting strict deadlines
• Managing discovery on multiple cases
• Drafting complaints, pleadings, discovery requests and responses, motions and correspondence
• Frequent communication with opposing counsel and court admin
• Organizing files
• Hearing and deposition preparation
• Working in a busy, fast-paced environment
Preference given to candidates who possess the following:
• Experience in Plaintiff Civil Litigation
• Legal education/experience
• Aderant Total Office/Client Profiles
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with 1 hour for lunch. Some after hours and weekend work may be required. Competitive benefits offered including, bonus schedule, medical insurance, 401K, PTO, and paid holidays.
EXPERIENCE IS A MUST. Only serious inquiries please.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
• Litigation: 3 years (Required)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• English (Required)
• United States (Required)
• Paid time off
• Health insurance
• Retirement benefits or accounts
• Generous bonus schedule
Plaintiff Personal Injury Law FirmWhy Work Here?
Firm owners are very family-oriented, caring, and treat their staff as if they were family.
LegalView all jobs at Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firm