Customer Experience Specialist
- $19 to $20 Hourly
The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for representing Placon as a professional, pleasant and responsive company while performing customer service and order entry functions. Additional responsibilities include assisting customers and prospects in understanding and ordering products available from Placon and resolve customer questions related to orders, scheduling, shipments and invoices.
- Process phone calls and e-mail requests/orders to provide assistance with product sizing, requests for samples and other information.
- Troubleshoot and direct resolution of all customer issues, coordinating with appropriate cross-functional resources.
- Fosters relationships with customers and refer customers to appropriate sales channel as required.
- Initiate corrective action procedure in response to customer requirements to resolve customer concerns
- Knowledge and understanding of current product lines
- General back up for customer service.
- Prompt order entry into ERP system
- Work with Scheduler to ensure accurate and timely product availability; communicate to the customer.
- Process and verify accuracy of sales order information.
- Work with Accounting and Sales to resolve short pays due to pricing, shipping and quality issues.
- Learn and comply with established quality and safety systems policies, work instructions and procedures.
A minimum of one year post-secondary specialized course work and one year of business-to-business customer service experience; OR high school education or equivalent and two to three years of business-to-business customer service experience. Working toward business related certified/degree program preferred.
- Excellent phone, communication and listening skills
- Direct customer contact & order processing experience. Business to Business experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively with others and manage multiple priorities.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (intermediate user preferred). Ability to learn ERP system and processes.
- Strong ability to build and maintain rapport with internal and external customers.
- Bi-lingual - English/Spanish skills preferred.
Work Environment Conditions:
Computer, fax, phone, copy machine, Oracle, MS Office software
Reading, Writing, Calculating
Works with Minimal Supervision
Other Mental Requirements: Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
Travel Frequency (in addition to seminars or related training):
Local: 0 -1 time per year as required to customer & or tradeshow
Regional: 0 -1 time per year as required to customer & or tradeshow
National: 0 -1 time per year as required to customer & or tradeshow
Placon CorporationMadison, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.