Retail Banking Lead Solution Architect (REMOTE in U.S.)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Retail Banking Lead Solution Architect
- Fully remote
- H1B candidates might be accepted but the sooner the better to start so GC and citizens will be interviewed in the first place
- Permanent role, not a C2H or C2C.
- Salary $200-240K (plus full benefit package, performance bonus and bonus based on our stocks). If you are at a higher level, say, director or VP level, please apply and we will send to me for review. Our clients cares more about the right background.
- Interviews: General 30 min, Technical: 1.5 hour. Managerial: 1.5 hours.
- Time zone: ideally EST but would consider other zones as well
Senior/Lead Solution Architect with expertise in retail, digital banking domain experience for our Financial Services. The position will directly support the design and development of new retail banking platforms and be responsible for defining and building the solutions architecture to support the product roadmap. You will design and oversee platform development, integration with core domains, and drive enablement of new digital channels and experiences. Proper architectural best practices should be followed to build scale and efficiencies that enable future business growth.
Looking for a highly motivated and experienced Architect with pride of ownership reflected through clean architecture design, code quality and a disciplined software development approach.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 10 years’ experience architecting and integrating 3rd party internal and SaaS applications
- Prior financial and retail banking experience
- Strong Java skills preferred
- Cloud native architecture
- An advanced degree in computer science and/or information technology
- Core Banking System knowledge
- Retail banking, digital banking, and core platform implementation and integration experience, and API experience.
- Having API Centric Integration experience
- Message-based system integrations
- Enterprise Architecture
- Ability to assess vendor developed architectures and integration proposals
- Ability to have architectural discussions with Senior Customer, Vendor and Service provider representatives
- Experience designing and building large cloud-ready highly scalable software particularly distributed, strong knowledge of integration design patterns and methodologies such as twelve-factor app
- Experience with core banking solutions and banking capabilities (KYC, Payments, General Ledger, etc.) is highly desirable
- Experience with and knowledge of common Architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, GoF, SOA, Event sourcing, etc.)
- Experience or knowledge with PaaS and designing applications that can run in a public cloud environment
- Ability to evaluate new vendors and technologies
- Ability to own architecture, including strategic direction and presentation of a vision for the future of the end-to-end banking solution
- Ability to plan for implementing non-functional requirements
- Ability to drive through, directly and through influence, efficient solution strategy, with agility and leadership skills which engineers recognize and respect
- Desire and ability to understand diverse business domains and develop architectures that meet the current and anticipated business needs across a broad set of partners
- Experience or knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Good judgment and the ability to handle high pressure situations
- Proven record of delivering technology solutions within agreed upon timeframes
- Experience with information security leading practices and requirements
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed, team-based organization
- Skilled communicator and negotiator with exceptional written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to forge relationships and become a trusted advisor with personnel of various levels and responsibilities, from business partners to technology partners, to software engineers
- Shows a commitment to high ethical standards and integrity and demonstrates this through action
- Self-starter: takes initiative and can work independently
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Inquisitive, analytical, a strategic thinker, proactive and solutions-oriented
- High-energy, positive, entrepreneurial in spirit while goal-oriented and results-driven
- Well-organized and disciplined with high attention to detail
- Direct, plain-spoken; conveys a genuine/authentic demeanor
PlacingIT is diversity certified by the NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council), WBENC (Women's Business Enterprise National Council), and the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) program. These certifications allow PlacingIT to help you achieve your company's diversity goals.
At PlacingIT, our focus is on efficiency, precision, and outstanding customer service. Instead of inundating our clients with resumes that they really don't have time to review, our goal is to build responsive, lasting partnerships so we can present to our clients the highest-quality, perfect-fit candidates. We have a solid pipeline of referred and passive candidates, which gives our clients exposure to highly qualified professionals that might not otherwise be visible on job boards. PlacingIT is diversity certified by the NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council), WBENC (Women's Business Enterprise National Council), and the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) program. These certifications allow PlacingIT to help you achieve your company's diversity goals.
AddressJersey City, NJ