Junior SAP Hybris Developer - 1483
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Junior SAP Hybris Developer - 1483
Location: Remote until Covid safe then hybrid - 3 onsite - 2 remote days
Employment Type: Direct Hire - Full-Time Employment
Salary Range: $80K-$90K
Residency Requirements: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
The SAP e-Commerce Application Developer II will be working in a fast-paced environment on modern web and e-commerce applications.
- Participate in software design, development, documentation and implementation using SAP Commerce and meet project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Develop high quality code that meets business objectives, quality standards and secure web development guidelines.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing.
- Review, analyze, and solution change requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates.
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience developing SAP Commerce applications development
- Certification in SAP Hybris Development is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Hands on development experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris) 6.7 and higher
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris development
- Java technologies and design patterns: EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets
- Framework: Spring, Hybris
- Database technology: JDBC, spring JDBC
- Server: Apache web server, Hybris Tomcat cluster environment
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris components
- PCM, Search and Browse, Cart, Checkout, Order orchestration, workflow & promotions
- Hybris type system
- Assisted Services Module
- B2B & B2C accelerator
- Back office usage and customization
- Solr Customization
- Flexible Queries, ImpEx, Data Modeling, Cache, Cron Jobs
- Hands on experience with JSON, XML, RESTful, SOAP architectures
- Comfortable using tools such as Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing.
- Datahub development and integration to SAP ERP/ SAP PI.
- Working Knowledge of Synchronous Order Management and Asynchronous Order Management connecting with SAP ERP
- Working knowledge of web analytics solutions such as Google analytics is a plus.
- Good understanding about Hybris Tomcat cluster environment, Apache web server, F5 load balancer, CDN
- Overall experience working with e-commerce systems development in a large, corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed environment
- Good track-record of executing in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Adept at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to interact comfortably with all levels of management and staff
PlacingIT is diversity certified by the NMSDC (National Minority Supplier Development Council), WBENC (Women's Business Enterprise National Council), and the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) program. These certifications allow PlacingIT to help you achieve your company's diversity goals.
Get fresh Hybris JAVA Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.