Account Manager - 1171
Location: San Francisco, CA/Hayward, CA
Position Type: Permanent; Direct hire
Residency Requirements: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This position is not open to OPT/EAD or H1B – Corp to Corp is NOT allowed
We are growing and have an opening for an experienced and focused Account Manager in the San Francisco area.
The successful sales professional will be highly motivated and have a proven track record of established sales success, 2-5 years of outside sales experience.
- Develop a detailed understanding of Company as well as competitive products and services.
- Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer’s visual collaboration needs.
- Travel, as necessary, to cover sales responsibilities effectively across the defined territory.
- Establish professional effective working relationships with manufacturer sales and sales engineering personnel as well as other business partners that will benefit you within your defined territory in penetrating account base.
- Active and ongoing prospecting in the territory. Design and implement focused prospecting tools to include; webinars, seminars, email campaigns etc. to increase sales and expand Company’s customer base in the designated territory.
- Develop and execute against a detailed business plan. Take the lead on driving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sales experience with subscription based services and/or leasing experience.
- The sales person will possess excellent communications skills, (both verbal and written).
- Strong organizational skills and comfortable with on-line forecasting tools (SF.com).
- The ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver positive results.
- Must be highly motivated and have a track record and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial type environment.
- A four year college degree is strongly preferred