IT Team Lead
Grow your career as part of a team with our unique client! They are a fast-growing, award-winning company providing software and solutions to the rapidly expanding cloud and digital transformation markets. They offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, medical and dental insurance, a 401K plan with matching incentives and much more. Join a world-class team and grow your digital career!
About us, we power enterprise transformations. Our award-winning software and services help Enterprise businesses modernize their Microsoft email, directories and applications by moving and integrating them to the cloud. We mitigate the risk of delays, downtime, and budget overruns for complex transformation projects for large organizations. We understand Enterprise migration requirements that go well beyond the needs of small companies. Since 1993, we’ve transformed more than 7,000 global clients and 35 million users, including 5 million to Office 365. Our business first approach helps plan, move and manage the transformation process from end-to-end. So, clients stay focused on their core business while our experts deliver a low-risk, successful IT transformation. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and a globally preferred vendor for Offices 365. Our headquarters are located outside of New York City with global offices in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Sweden and Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the IT Team Lead provides technical leadership and coordination for other IT Support team members in maintaining and improving the current environment while developing and implementing IT initiatives that support a fast paced, performance-oriented technology organization. The role will be responsible for assigning tasks, responsibilities, and timelines within the team to achieve the Company’s key business strategies while working in support of current functionalities. As a hands-on position, the IT Team Lead will also participate in all existing IT processes and new initiatives as a technical expert, completing key tasks and providing technical assistance to other team members as needed. The role will assist the Director of IT in balancing workloads throughout the team and ensuring that members grow their technical abilities and are professionally challenged through increasing responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary Administrator and technical expert for the following: O365, Active Directory/DNS, Virtual PBX, Security Certificates, VPN & firewall, networking
• Create, Edit, Repair, and Augment on-premises and Azure-based infrastructure Windows and O365 environments including VMWare, Hyper-V, and physical.
• Primary contact for all Data Center activities including on-prem hardware commissioning, changes, repairs, and decommissioning.
• Primary contact for all hardware and software deployed in the Delaware and New Jersey offices.
• Coordinate IT Team activities such as the creation and maintenance of the on-call schedule, outage/change windows, special projects, and other IT-based initiatives.
• Identify, develop, and document new and existing policies, procedures, and architectures
• 24x7 on-call support for mission critical infrastructure
• Perform desktop and end user support for all employees and contractors, including all aspects of the lifecycle of Wintel laptops and associated peripherals. HRJD-0001-1701 4
Job Description Qualifications and Requirements:
• 4-year college degree or experience equivalent
• 5-7 years of Infrastructure Support experience with increasing responsibilities in lean and agile technical companies.
• 1-2 years of Team Leadership experience
• Outstanding technical and administrative knowledge of Microsoft products and services
• Solid knowledge of security and compliance certifications and requirements such as ISO and GDPR
• Experience deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting networks and network equipment
• Knowledge of IBM/Lotus Notes a plus
• Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to excel in a fast-paced small to medium size SaaS company
• Excellent communication skills with the capacity to lead and motivate others
The successful candidate will become part of our IT Support Team and will report to the Director of IT.
Preferred location is Newark, DE with the ability to work from home occasionally.