Placers Inc Dover, DE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
Placers is seeking a trustworthy and reliable, Administrative Assistant for our premier client site located in Dover, DE. The goal of the Administrative Assistant is to play an integral role by being the right hand for our client. The assistant will be able to dive right into the position with direction and supervision from the legal team. Administrative Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for company leaders to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives. They keep the executive’s communications organized so that they can easily access the most important information without having to sort through low-priority items. A strong legal background is a plus. The current shift being offered in Monday-Friday, from 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm. The pay range is $15-$18 per hour depending upon work experience. This is a temporary 7-8 week assignment.
With a team of passionate staffing experts, high-powered hiring tools, and a wide network of clients and positions, when businesses need talent and job seekers are searching for the perfect opportunity, they turn to Placers. With Placers, you'll never be “just another resume”. Placers values everyone. We like you the way you are. We are committed to creating an environment where anyone, from any background, can do their best work and make Placers better. From day one, we’re invested in your success and work closely with you to understand your unique goals. We are committed to being a consultant to business and a coach to the workforce by not settling for “good enough” and ensuring you are receiving Nth degree service! If you’re a job seeker, apply today, and allow us to ignite the spark between businesses and next-level talent!
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Strong legal background is a plus!
- The successful completion of an extensive background check and 10-panel drug screen.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Must be able to follow directions
- Must be able to use Microsoft Suite
- Must be able to use basic office equipment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Placers will recruit, hire, train and promote individuals, as well as administer any and all
personnel actions, without regard to individual’s race, religion, creed or color, national origin,
ancestry, mental and/or physical disability, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or
other characteristics protected by law. Placers will make reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals and will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is prohibited.
Diversity and Inclusion Promise
At Placers, we will continue to make our workplaces trusting places to have complex and sometimes difficult conversations about diversity and inclusion.
Placers IncWhy Work Here?
Opportunities for Temp to Perm, Outstanding company culture, Tasks that matter!
BusinessView all jobs at Placers Inc