Do you love crafting effective digital marketing strategies, analyzing campaign performance, and figuring out how to improve conversions and ROI? If so, we’re looking for a superstar: Someone who lives and breathes Google advertising; someone who dreams about funnels and optimization; someone who possesses the unique combination of creative and analytical skills to put together killer SEM strategies for our clients.
The Senior Marketing Manager (Google) will have a direct, working relationship with Google and be responsible for implementing Google campaigns for Polygraph clients. This includes collaborating on strategy directly with clients, partnering with key internal and external stakeholders, and owning implementation and execution.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in Google. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and is detailed-oriented enough to not miss a beat despite handling multiple projects. She/he can roll with the punches, doesn’t shy away from getting into the details, and can handle fast turnarounds with a positive attitude. Client management is second nature; campaign optimizations and ROI are an obsession.
The role requires 5+ years of hands-on experience managing Google campaigns and a proven track record of crafting effective advertising strategies for clients. Experience managing Google AdWords campaigns is required.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of Google advertising campaigns for clients (strategy, campaign creation, optimizations, reporting, and client communication)
- Communicate with clients to understand their business objectives and goals on Google and then translate them into effective Google advertising strategies
- Create Google campaigns using AdWords, internal tools, and Google Analytics
- Optimize campaigns to continually improve ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Provide regular updates to clients and leadership about campaign performance
- Produce reports for clients/management (e.g. dashboards)
- Suggest and develop new campaign strategies as Google releases new features and products
- Work quickly and efficiently within a fast-paced, highly-energized team setting
- Provide ideas and feedback to help continuously improve our team’s processes
- Keep abreast of Google and other digital ad trends (professional learning/training opportunities available)
- 5-8 years’ experience in Google advertising and Google Analytics who can deliver recommendations and presentations with confidence backed by data
- 3-5 years of experience working directly with clients
- Data Analysis/Reporting/Optimization; A/B conversion/optimization and e-commerce experience
- Experience creating and using scripts to handle bulk actions in Google ads
- Expert level understanding of digital marketing attribution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to seamlessly manage multiple different tasks and/or clients at a time
- Excellent time management skills and a get-it-done attitude
- Keen attention to detail; you proofread your grocery lists…twice
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 4-year Bachelor’s degree required
- Google Adwords certification required
- Paid insurance for employees (Medical, Dental, Vision), with a partial match for dependents
- 401(k) with 4% dollar for dollar company match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity to work directly with Google and our amazing brand clients