IT Infrastructure Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Manager With IT Infrastructure project management experience to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology-related projects across various departments. This will be a contract-to-hire opportunity, with the ability to work remotely! During the contract duration, you will have PTO, medical, dental and vision benefits. The starting rate for this position is $50/hour.
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (The PM team are responsible for reviewing and creating all internal communications from the IT department including town hall information, newsletters, etc.
- Experience managing IT Infrastructure projects such as application integrations
- Experience managing projects from concept to implementation
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- PMP certification is highly desired.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Get fresh Infrastructure Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.