Our valued client inthe Denver Tech Center is seeking an individual responsible for theinvention, analysis, and deployment of new machine learning techniques andservices for web content classification, malicious and phishingdetection. This individual will build and guide the efforts of a teamfocusing on NLP, text and semantic analysis, computer vision, algorithms,machine learning and artificial intelligence for automated categorization ofweb content and unstructured data (text, tweets, user comments, blogs) andmalicious/phishing and other exploit detection by our client’s automatedcategorization systems. This is a unique opportunity for an individualpassionate about innovation in machine learning, and AI. This is a fast-paced,collaborative and iterative environment requiring quick learning, agility andflexibility.
· Self-starter,independent worker, outward-facing energetic personality, great communicatorand opinionated, yet a team player.
· Define, lead,facilitate, develop and manage the overall technical direction and technicalroadmap of all AI/ML systems and processes of the organization. Must have theskills to assess how AI/ML capabilities can best be applied to complex businesssituations.
· Provide technicalmentoring and technical guidance to other AI team members within the company toensure the AI team is meeting all requirements around agreed-upon targetedKPIs.
· Experience in modernAI/ML/Deep Learning approaches (NMT, NLP, Computer Vision, multi-agentsystems), tools, and advanced proficiency with at least one of the followingstatistical computing languages such as Python, R, MATLAB, SAS. And,proficiency in at least one of the following – GoLang, Scala, Java, C++.
· Passion for scalablecomputing (processing millions of requests per hour), self-healing, productionAI/ML systems – and the skills to design, build, & maintain these types ofsystems.
· Deep experience inmeasuring, experimenting and tuning systems and algorithms as well asimplementing adaptive techniques based on machine learning.
· Proven experience inidentifying relevant algorithms and processes for data-driven solutions, aswell as providing logic or design input to engineering to code those identifiedto produce actionable results.
· Must effectivelycollaborate with Engineering, Cybersecurity, Sales, Marketing andExecutive Leadership teams to create AI/ML algorithmic and data-drivensolutions, as well as to assist with establishing current and long-termbusiness, technical and product strategy.
· Strong openness andwillingness to proactively collaborate with other teams to meet requirementsensuring that the delivery of products and services that surpass the performance(quality metrics), scalability, availability, security, and throughput goals,as well as the ability to assess risk and probability of success for newresearch.
· Have experience withinteracting, administering, or working with: Linux, open-source software,Amazon/Google Cloud Services.
· Experience withautomated cloud deployments such as docker containers, Kubernetes, circle ci,Jenkins, Mesos/marathon.
· Someone who is excitedabout discovering insights from very large amounts of data.
· A solid foundation ofhow the internet works (web sites, web servers, DNS, networking, etc).
· Experience andfamiliarity with the cybersecurity industry.
· Candidate must bebased in the Denver area or willing to relocate to the Denver area.
· Self-starter,independent worker, outward-facing energetic personality and greatcommunicator.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Master’s or Doctoratedegree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Statistics,Engineering, Physics, Economics with a focus in AI/ML.
· 8+ years of workexperience, with at least 5+ years as Senior AI Engineer or AI Architect thathas lead teams at a technical level.
· Experience orknowledge with many AI/ML implementations/solutions/libraries such as sklearn,scipy, spaCy, nltk, stanfordNLP, weka, tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, OpenCV,as well as traditional AI/ML tools/algorithms.
· Expert-level abilityat producing quality papers and blogs on AI/ML and analysis related to AI/MLarena.
· Experience workingwith an agile-based system, working with software engineering teams and withina GitHub-based workflow.
· Deep understanding ofcomputer science: data structures, algorithms and their complexities, object-orientedprogramming, test-based design, functional programming, distributedsystems.