We are currently seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform the functions below in in order to drive company success in a dynamic environment.
- Maintain and create meeting and travel schedules for executive team
- Coordinate accommodations for company conferences and team events
- Match and reconcile invoices along with handling of order processing documentation
- Draft correspondences along with translations of documents and database maintenance
- Gather and collect necessary information for benefits eligibility along with payroll processing
- Responsible for gathering and organization of files for budgetary spending reports
- Must have 2-3 years experience in office administration or similar experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Strong attention to detail, experience using Microsoft systems
Placed with Integrity
Why Work Here?
Competitive benefits package, great work environment, high potential for growth and development.