Sr. Backend Developer (Python)
Placed, LLC. Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our valued client in San Francisco are seeking a Sr. Backend Developer. This position can be remote, within the USA. This is a full-time opportunity. No C2C or third-party applicants can be accepted.
The salary will depend on experience and ranges from $145000 to $180000 per year. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time.
Our client is looking for a senior backend engineer to help us develop the systems and tools needed to support clients seeking care, providers offering care, and the operational team and infrastructure to support the two. They are a small but growing team who work primarily remotely, using Next.js (React), Django on PostgreSQL, and GraphQL to bring everything together.
- Experience developing and deploying Python applications into production environments using Django
- Experience relational database systems like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience integrating and synchronizing data with third-party APIs
- A preference for writing quality code with automated testing and leaving the codebase better than how you found it
- Experience with continuous delivery and troubleshooting production code
- Comfortable communicating with engineers, clinical, and operations staff to solve open-ended problems
- Interest in doing mission-oriented work especially in the healthcare space
Nice to have:
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code & continuous deployment in production
- Maintained security initiatives such as penetration testing or bug bounty programs
- Experience working with healthcare, healthcare technology, and clinical staff, or other regulated industries
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
Placed, LLC.Why Work Here?
Great company culture and opportunity!
TechnologyView all jobs at Placed, LLC.