We are looking for a qualified Sales Support Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will help our company grow by improving our sales process and productivity. Sales are the biggest driver of our company's success, so your position will play a crucial role at our company.
The Sales Support Specialist provides customer support by assisting with sales procedures. They help with sales-related problems, quote and order creation, processing orders, track orders, and investigating and resolving data integrity issues. This role will assist with ensuring data accuracy in SFDC.
This is a work from home opportunity, but candidates must reside in the Boston, MA area.
To be a successful Sales Support Specialist must have excellent interpersonal skills be able to work with all levels and departments of the organization, demonstrate sound judgment, be detailed-oriented and demonstrate discretion and professionalism in handling highly sensitive and confidential information.
· Provide support to Sales and Sales Engineering to assist with creating and sending accurate quotes/orders to customers or potential customers.
· Ensures all necessary approvals are documented and quotes/order are accurate prior to customer review.
· Ensure all required CRM data fields are populated accurately prior to submitting to Service Delivery.
· Assist communication efforts between Sales, Sales Engineering, Service Delivery and Operations.
· Partner with Sales and Sales Engineering leadership to ensure a unified collaboration with Sales Operations and Finance.
· Assist with Service Order document review and internal process management to ensure legal documentation can be invoiced and tracked appropriately.
· Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer quotes, overall account status and any relevant issues.
· Assists Sales with managing data accuracy in SFDC to ensure accurate, up-to-date, reports.
· Ability to learn systems and enforce internal processes.
· Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience.
· Demonstrates a natural curiosity to learn and has basic business and technical acumen in the colocation industry.
· Apply knowledge, skills, and judgment to make decisions and resolve issues
· Assist with special projects on data and contract accuracy.
· Identify areas of improvement by measuring trends and providing those metrics to the business.
· 3+ years’ experience in Sales support role
Skills / Technical:
· Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the data center, colocation, managed services and/or cloud industries desired.
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, Conga, DocuSign and Salesforce.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
· Values / Style: Proactive and takes ownership, comfortable with change in a fast-paced environment, and possess excellent interpersonal skills with all levels.
· Strong sense of urgency (able to move quickly and effectively) yet without a big ego.
· High integrity, open, self-aware, genuine, and versatile individual who can influence others.
· Ability to support a corporate culture that is scrappy, team-oriented and data driven.
· Lifelong learner – interested in their own development.
· Decisiveness balanced with humility—willing to roll up their sleeves and work hard.
· Must be analytical, self-motivated, a problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
· An individual with the ability to forge effective working relationships at all levels. Persuasive and engaging with good listening skills, yet able to hold others accountable, as necessary.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.