Commercial Electricians and Helpers Needed
Purpose of this Job…
Due to rapid growth, here at PSi, we are looking to hire several seasoned Commercial Electricians, and helpers to join our Team. We are seeking candidates who reside in the southeast U.S. region. Top pay and benefits.
As part of our team, you will be traveling from one remodel project to another using your skills as a commercial electrician to determine the scope of the job, what materials will be needed and how best to complete the project in a safe, and efficient, manner within the deadline provided. Most projects are between 2-4 weeks in length and vary according to individual retail outlet need.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Interpret electrical construction blueprints
- Maintain personal hand tools per company policy
- Have a “Safety First” mentality
- Evaluate electrical specifications and performance criteria
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Comply with "Lock-out/Tag-out" protocol
- Minimum of 2 years in the Commercial Electrical construction industry
- Ability to present self in a professional manner and represent the company image
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications required
- Quality-oriented & self-motivated with a “Safety First” mentality
- Use good judgment when making decisions
- Communicating in writing and with verbal clarity
- Competency with Microsoft software (primarily Excel, Outlook email)
- Ability to operate a smartphone, tablet or computer for timekeeping and labor tracking
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs. on a daily basis
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass established pre-employment screening
- Prefer experience in most or all of the following environments; Retail grocery, restaurant, pharmacy
What PSI offers
- Family-owned company and culture with many opportunities for advancement
- Above industry standard salary
- Travel incentive, Hotel provided, and Per Diem Pay
- Multiple Health Insurance plans including health, dental and eye care, and Accident Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Roth IRA option
- Paid holidays and personal time off
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Climb ladders, bend and stoop
- The ability to transfer 100 lbs. a distance of 12 feet with the help of another person.
- The ability to ascend and descend ladders and other elevated structures.
- Must be able to work from heights, and from an elevated aerial device.
Full-time permanent $15-$28 depending on experience
Place Services Inc.
Why Work Here?As an EEO employer, Place Services, Inc. is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Place Services, Inc. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Awesome CEO, great benefits, and opportunity for growth!