Senior Project Engineer
- Medical , Retirement
This opportunity is working directly with a leading mission-critical data center developer / wholesaler / colo provider. This company provides turnkey data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client's ever-changing mission-critical facility's operational needs. They accomplish this by providing reliability of mission-critical facilities for many of the world's largest organizations (Hyperscale and Enterprise Customers). This opportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Senior Project Engineer - Ashburn, VA
We are looking for an Senior Project Engineer to support critical facility construction projects. The Senior Project Engineer will be responsible to assist the Onsite Project Manager of the project with all aspects of managing a data center construction project. This will include providing leadership to contractors and vendors associated with the delivery of company projects. Project assignments for the most part will be regional.
The candidate will have overall responsibility for the delivery of assigned projects on budget on time and assurance that the project scope and quality meet company design standards and the objectives set for the project.
The successful candidate will have to be exceptionally organized and be great with back-office work (change orders, budgets, paperwork driven, etc.)
- Maintain liaison with various contractors and vendors in order to manage the day-to-day activities that impact the delivery of company's critical facilities construction projects
- Ensure that all day-to-day project responsibilities are met by the contractors and vendors on the project
- Assist the PM with the management of multiple projects simultaneously when needed
- Assist with creating and managing project schedules
- Assist the PM with project plans - size up, costs, budget, scheduling, timeline, manage change orders, etc.
- Assists with reporting and RFPs to Contractors
- Deliver Built to Suit projects with a heavy emphasis on value-engineering
- Drive Company Standards uniformly as it regards to Project Delivery by all project participants on all projects
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (progress billing, rental equipment, income / expenses) to protect the company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the client
- Represent the company in project meetings
- Act as a Liaison with managers of all company departments
- Maintain all logs required to track the progress of the project
- Experience supporting Data Center Construction Projects as a General Contractor
- Minimum of 2-5years relevant experience in the Data Center Construction Industry
- Client Facing / Client relationship / Client Management skills.
- Must be familiar with the design process of building systems for data center and mission critical projects
- Solid Construction Project Management experience
- Effective Communicator - emails, phone and face to face
- Ability to work independently
- Solid Admin skills
- Experience writing / following MOPs and SOPs for critical MEP systems a HUGE plus
- Experience with AutoDesk, REVIT, AutoCAD a HUGE plus
- Computer savvy: MS Project, P6 Primavera, Excel a plus
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force - Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.)
Please send resumes firstname.lastname@example.org(resume at pkaza dot com) with16326913 in the subject.After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy.You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at,https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let's still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential butpay for referralsas well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third-party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
Pkaza Critical Facilities RecruitingAshburn, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.