Critical Power National Sales
- Medical , Retirement
Our client is a leading OEM that provides Installs, Corrective and Preventive Maintenance of Mission Critical Equipment- Uninterruptible Power Supplies ( UPS ), Batteries - LithiumIon, DC Rectifiers with a national presence. They help data centers save money by reducing energy and operating costs and provide solutions for in modernizing their customer's electricalinfrastructure. Thisopportunity provides a career-growth minded role with exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Critical Power National Sales Rep
Our client is looking for a Sales Associate that can manage key accounts and a national territory supporting Resellers, Rep firms and conducting direct sales with end users - Enterprise, Colo, and Hyperscale market. The ideal candidate will have knowledge or previous experience selling Critical Power Solutions in the the US, possess an established rolodex of contacts in the Mission Critical Data Center / Critical Facilities Marketplace.They will support a specific region and pursue sales opportunities that are product and solution based. The primary candidate function will be calling on established clients and prospecting for new accounts among high-potential Critical Facility end-users, engineers, and subcontractors. They will also be responsible for preparing proposals, presentations, and briefings. Candidate will also be expected to establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business. A proven track record of consultative data center solutions sales skills are a must, along with a strong background in electrical power distribution and backup power.
- Develop new business and maintain and grow established clientsin the Mission Critical Data Center space
- Help business develop market direction and strategic goals in their territory
- Lead successful first calls, RFP interviews, requirements meetings, etc until deal is closed
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business
- Sales calls to leading data center Colos, enterprise and hyper scalers to present Company's Value proposition
- Attend and arrange booth space at trade shows and conferences to market the company's Critical Power OEM Services
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or other technically related degree in the industry - a Plus
- 5-10 years of relevant sales experience in the data center / critical facilities / critical power industry
- Business Contacts in the desired Region - Data Center / IT Executives: - CIO, CTO, VP of IT, Director of Facilities, Facilities Managers, etc.
- Background with Critical Power OEMs, design/build, construction, commissioning, and operations / maintenance of data centers is a huge plus
- Previous UPS OEM experience a plus selling products from:Emerson / Liebert / Vertiv ; APC / MGE / Schneider , or Eaton / Powerware / PDI ; Toshiba; Mitsubishi or UPS 3rd Party a HUGE PLUS
- Member of local professional chapters (AFCOM, ASHRAE, IEEE, 7x24 Exchange, Uptime Institute, Imasons etc.)
- Must be a team player and be able to build long-term cooperative partner relationships with internal and external individuals who are part of the business development process
- Effective Communicator-emails, phone, meetings, etc.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Previous experience in the Military / Military veterans in all branches that have experience with Electrical / Mechanical is a huge plus (Navy Nukes- EMN, ETN, MMNs, Seabees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force - Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, etc.)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 16318395 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let's still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza, LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate
Pkaza Critical Facilities RecruitingAshburn, VA
BusinessView All Pkaza Critical Facilities Recruiting Jobs
Get fresh Critical Power National Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.