Business Development Specialist -Mission Critical Engineering
- Medical , Retirement
Apply for this Job
Our client is a Engineering Design and Commissioning Company that has a national footprint and specializes in MEP critical facilities design. They provide design, commissioning, consulting and management expertise in the Critical Facilities Space. They have a mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, sustainable design and LEED expertise when providing these consulting services for Enterprise, Colocation and Hyperscale Companies. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
Business Development Specialist -Mission Critical Engineering - Ashburn, VA
The successful candidate will develop and implement growth strategies to expand the firm's expertise, footprint and profitability in Data Centers, Switch Centers and Call Centers while maintaining exceptional client satisfaction.
- Develop new business and maintain existing accounts in the Mission Critical Data Center and other commercial markets that we build for
- Use your network of construction contacts such as contractors, equipment companies, architecture and engineering firms to bring in new business opportunities
- Sales calls to leading data center Colo's, enterprise and hyper scalers to present our mission critical construction services
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and briefings.
- Establish positive relationships with existing business partners in hopes to generate additional business.
- Attend trade shows and conferences to promote the company's design / build services.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Business, Marketing, or other technical field related to the industry.
- Business Development experience related to professional services, design/build, and/or construction management focusing in Mission Critical Facilities.
- C level interaction / partnering
- Rolodex / Contacts in the Mission Critical
- Proven success at managing and closing profitable deals through a strategic selling process.
- Experience in leading strategy sessions, organizing sources as well as seeking responses, proposals, preparing and delivering multi-media team presentations.
- Effective Communicator-emails, phone, meetings, etc.
- Strong organizational, communication and reporting skills.
- Active participant in local data center organizations (7x24, AFCOM, Uptime Institute, etc.)
- Previous experience in the Military / Military Veterans a huge plus! Experience with Electrical / Mechanical: Navy nukes - EMN, ETN, MMNs, SeaBees, Army - Power Generation, Air Force - Power Production, Generator Techs, Maritime, Coast Guard, Army National Guard, etc.
Please send any interests or resumes to email@example.com (resume at pkaza dot com) with 16337709 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let's still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Pkaza LLC is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza LLC will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
Pkaza Critical Facilities RecruitingAshburn, VA
BusinessView All Pkaza Critical Facilities Recruiting Jobs
Get fresh Business Development Specialist -Mission Critical Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.