Customer Service / Cahier
Pizza Lucci Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a pizzeria located in North Phoenix specializing in premium N.Y., Chicago, Detroit, and Tavern style pizzas.
We are looking for a customer service / cashier that can take phone orders and manage to go orders. Also, some serving may be involved as well if suitable.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help kitchen staff when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience in a customer service role is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
4727 E Bell Rd #59Phoenix, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Pizza Lucci