Are you ready to take the next step in your career with Pizza Lucé?
Be a part of our management team as an Assistant Kitchen Supervisor! As an hourly Supervisor you will partner with the management team working as part of the kitchen leadership team to provide excellent service and a welcoming atmosphere for our customers. Assistant Kitchen Supervisors typically work a combination of supervisory shifts and cooking shifts. Schedule flexibility is needed since Hourly Supervisors typically work two mids and two weekend opening shifts per week plus more supervisor shifts available to cover kitchen manager absences, events and meetings.
This role reports directly to the General Manager and Kitchen Manager at the Duluth location.
YOU'VE GOT IT -
- MUST HAVE:
- Demonstrated positivity and leadership qualities.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills.
- Passion for food quality and guest service.
NICE IF YOU HAVE IT -
- 1+ years of restaurant cooking experience
- 1+ years of previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of all BOH systems, Food Par Levels, Food Prep Experience
WE GOT IT...
- Competitive hourly pay rate and performance based incentive package.
- $100 Monthly Pizza Lucé Manager Meal Card good at all locations in addition to your complimentary meals on shift.
- A supportive management team environment that promotes career advancement from within.