Pixie Scientific is a medical device startup based in New York City that has created a “smart” incontinence pad to monitor for UTIs in older adults.
We’re seeking to hire a Sales Specialist to help drive customer acquisition and business growth. The sales lead will:
- Identify potential customers in conjunction with other members of the sales team
- Develop and execute outreach strategies to target accounts (inside sales and/or outside sales)
- Look for growth opportunities in adjacent areas of care, and always focus on ways to expand Pixie's footprint
The Clinical Sales Specialist will focus on getting Pixie into as many AL communities as possible. You will work in conjunction with the sales team and management to communicate about your progress and tactics.
LOCATION: Remote --- Eastern US Preferred;Special Consideration Given for Tri-State area Candidates
HOURS: 15-20 hours per week, with potential for full-time based on milestones
REPORTING TO: Head of Operations and CEO
COMPENSATION: Salary based on experience, bonus, stock options
- At least 1 year of supporting customer interactions in healthcare or healthcare IT, preferably sales to Assisted Living and Memory Care communities.
- Familiarity with and willingness to work in a small company or startup environment helping launch new products and technology. You will not always have explicit highly-detailed instructions and should be excited about problem solving.
- Experience with older adults or individuals with cognitive decline preferred, or sales to customers who work with residents/patients like this.
- Ability to relate to caregivers and the demands of the assisted living environment
- Tireless approach to customer service and satisfaction
- Team player who can participate in an active feedback loop with management, sales, and marketing
- Ability to work independently and deliver against timelines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, inside and outside the organization
- Business proficiency in Google Docs, MS Office applications, and mobile communication apps (e.g. Slack)
- An undergraduate degree is required
Powered by JazzHR