Director, Manufacturing & Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an advanced materials manufacturing leader with a combination of domestic and international expertise, and a proven track record of rapidly scaling the manufacturing and operations of high-growth technology-based manufacturing businesses. Our Director, Manufacturing & Operations will be a close and trusted business partner and a key member of the operations team. They will have a strong influence on the go-to-market strategy and all operational aspects of the company and will lead the manufacturing and operations team, both in the US and in Asia.
- Direct and administer the activities related to manufacturing operations, ensuring that adherence to negotiated budgets and schedules and are compliant, applicable quality and federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Lead the development of product manufacturing processes, procedure, work instructions, quality operations and test instructions.
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, and finance teams to monitor key product launch timelines and ensure manufacturing capacity is ready to support the rapid growth of the organization in anticipation of accelerated marketplace adoption.
- Establish high-volume manufacturing operations, including evaluation and selection of facility locations, employee requirements, personnel qualifications/skills, required capital infrastructure and organization.
- Develop and implement short and long-range objectives, consistent with company strategic initiatives.
- Participate in the preparation and/or review of proposals for new business based upon RFP/RFQ requirements.
- Coordinate operations and communications within, between, and among various functional areas.
- Partnering with the company's senior leaders to act as a catalyst implementing activities necessary to support the rapid growth and international expansion initiatives of the company.
- Manufacturing planning and analysis, financial and capital budgeting, regulatory filings and compliance, and supply chain management.
- Build, manage, and motivate a world class team on a global basis.
- Participate in presentations to investors, investment bankers, and industry conferences.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as a Manufacturing leader in advanced materials or semiconductor companies, with responsibility for a global footprint manufacturing, with a particular emphasis of building operations in Asia.
- Strong management, teambuilding and overall operational skills are required, as well as familiarity with manufacturing 4.0 and Ai applications.
- Prior experience in high growth, manufacturing-based technology businesses with entrepreneurial, hands-on cultures.
- Experience in an environment highly recognized for driving continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- A demonstrated track record of building outstanding teams through both recruitment and employee development.
- Experience implementing ERP/MRP systems.
- A "business-minded" manufacturing leader who has the capability to go beyond the numbers in dissecting/analyzing business matters.
- Bachelor's degree required, a masters and/or Six Sigma, is preferred.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Pixelligent Technologies