PixelCS is seeking Senior Software Engineer / DevOps Developer to be part of a growing team of innovators working to support the DoD with the modernization of applications; using new and innovative development and technology. As a member of our technical staff, you will have the opportunity to build upon your own skills while leading and educating others. Successful candidates will possess strong hands-on experience with Big Data, SIGINT and possess the skills and desire to lead others.
Position Description: Senior Software Engineer/Dev Ops - TS/SCI - required to apply
Location: Fayetteville, NC
- True-Full Stack Development
- Agile Development Best Practice
- Track record of engineering performance and availability solutions.
- Background in Big Data
- Strong knowledge HUMIT and Experience with DoD
- Familiarity with Kafka, ETL, Docker, NiFi
- Leading a Small Team of Developers in Doing Amazing Things
Skills and Experience:Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering and or other engineering trade)
- Experience with SQL Data Bases, Elastic Search and relational database schema
- Experience with working APIs
- Experience in creating custom connectors, (API)'s and integrating systems
- Experience in ETL process, Enriching data, transforming data into a logical format
- Experience conducting demonstrations and training less experienced developers
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UI Front End Development
- UX experience understanding and research knowledge a PLUS
Relocation will be provided for the right candidate.
Salary is based on several factors; including experience and education.
We offer a competitive salary with generous benefits and healthcare coverage.
401K matching of 3% on base salary.
Flexible work schedule.
PixelCS is an equal opportunity employer. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.