PixelCS is seeking Full Stack Developer to be part of a growing team of innovators working to support the DoD within the Amazon Web Services and C2S customer environments. As a member of our technical staff, you will have the opportunity to shape new technology solutions that meet our customers' mission. Successful candidates will possess strong hands-on experience with AWS, DoD Intel Clients, Big Data, and high-performance computing technologies.
Position Description: Full Stack Developer - TS/SCI - required to apply
Location: Arlington, VA
- AWS SDK/CLI scripting
- AWS GEOINT Application Design/Implementation
- Track record of engineering performance and availability solutions.
- Background in Big Data
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with Kafka, ETL, Docker, NiFi
- Perl or Python scripting
Skills and Experience:Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering and or other engineering trade)
- Experience with SQL Data Bases, Elastic Search and relational database schema
- Experience with working APIs
- Experience in creating custom connectors, (API)'s and integrating systems
- Experience in ETL process, Enriching data, transforming data into a logical format
- Experience conducting demonstrations an training of the architectural components
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Relocation will be provided for the right candidate.
Salary is based on several factors; including experience and education.
We offer a competitive salary with generous benefits and healthcare coverage.
401K matching of 3% on base salary.
Flexible work schedule.
PixelCS is an equal opportunity employer. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.