Pixa Direct, a division of Pixa Creative is seeking a motivated, consultative, Sales Representative to join our amazing team. We are a group of clever, daring people that are looking for someone that can help us generate new business. The perfect candidate would have experience selling printing, mail and graphic communications services. We specialize in personalized marketing and excel at variable data printing and direct mail.
Our sales process is highly consultative, and you will need to have a high level of business acumen. As the Outside Sales Representative, you will be the primary external representative of our organization, you must convey a sense of expertise in our printing services and mailing capabilities. As an Sales Representative, you will be responsible for attracting new business by effectively communicating how our services generate value for our clients. You will be responsible for researching prospects and inbound l leads to determine fit, contacting qualified opportunities through various channels including phone, email and LinkedIn, qualifying opportunities, developing proposals and closing new opportunities.
- We are hiring an Outside Sales person, most importantly your job is to grow incremental revenue for the company
- Your responsibilities include researching prospect companies and contacts, conducting meetings with qualified prospects, presenting our services and closing new business for the company.
- You will work with prospects to define solution requirements and collaborate with the Account Team to develop and finalize solutions
- Achieve sales goals established by the company
- Provide limited account management duties of setting realistic expectations for newly signed customers and facilitating the hand off to our Account Team
- Expand relationship through sales of other services in year one of the relationship
- Use company provided CRM to track activities, document prospect and account information
- High level of business acumen and strong understanding of print and mail
- Must have a natural curiosity and desire to learn
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including senior level executives
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Possess strong closing skills
- Must be an energetic team player who also shares the ability to work independently as a self-starter. No jerks!
- Must have a proven track record of quota achievement
- Must have prospecting and lead management experience
- Must have a strong network of business professionals
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consultative B2B selling environment
- Strong knowledge of print and direct mail
We built Pixa for people who want to be part of a community rather than part of a business. We are a community of craftsmen and creatives. A community of professionals and ambassadors. But more importantly, we are a community of Moms and Dads, Sisters and Brothers. We are a community of photographers and derby girls, basketball coaches and foodies. We know that what makes Pixa special is not what we do, but rather who we are.
We believe that what makes Pixa great is our team and that’s why we put our PEOPLE FIRST. We are hardwired for connection and curiosity. We know that everyone comes to the table with a different view of the world and we think diverse perspectives make us better. We think it should be self-evident that we respect one another. And most importantly, we think life should be fun. We know they call it work for a reason, but we believe we are more effective when we let loose sometimes.
Many say that we are CLEVER. While we are grounded enough to be practical, we are creative. We have an undying belief that with enough time and enough collaboration, we can solve any problem. This is because we are fanatics about learning, and live to understand. We think it’s fun to figure stuff out. We apply insights, analyze data, and devise brilliant ways to help our clients. The truth is we are problem solving junkies.
We believe in taking risks, some would even say we are DARING. We think it’s ok to fail sometimes, because if you don’t have some setbacks, you are not pushing hard enough, and if you’re not pushing hard enough, you are not growing.