Pixa Creative is a boutique agency specializing in personalized marketing. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our incredible team. The right person for the job must be a seasoned sales professional with a strong background in consultative selling. The right candidate needs to be an enterprising self-starter who will be proactive in driving revenue, increasing our client base, and selling our marketing solutions. You must be results-driven and committed to creating new business opportunities in an ever-changing industry. While we work with many industries, we specialize in Nonprofit, Healthcare and Education verticals. Experience in these verticals is a plus.
Our Business Development Manager will be responsible for attracting new business by effectively communicating our integrated marketing solutions to prospects. The BDM will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads, prospecting for new clients, assessing prospect needs, developing proposals an coordinating client onboarding with our account management team.
- We are hiring a Business Development person, most importantly your job is to grow incremental revenue for the company
- Developing qualified prospects through multiple channels
- We expect you to use insight driven research to identify opportunities
- You will need to identify key company contacts, present insight to generate interest, present solution and close deals.
- You will meet with prospects to assess opportunities in their current marketing efforts, determine buying criteria, and build a business case for change
- Work with prospects to define solution requirements and our Account Team to develop solutions
- Present solutions to clients
- Close sales and achieve sales goals
- Provide limited account management duties of setting realistic expectations for newly signed customers and facilitating the hand-off to our Account Team
- Expand relationship through sales of other services in year one of the relationship
- Use company provided CRM to track activities, document prospect and account information
- High level of business acumen and strong understanding of marketing strategies
- Must have a natural curiosity and desire to learn
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including senior level executives
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Possess strong closing skills
- Must be an energetic team player who also shares the ability to work independently as a self-starter. No jerks!
- Must have a proven track record of quota achievement
- Must have prospecting and lead management experience
- Must have a strong network of business professionals
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consultative selling
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and tactics
We built Pixa for people who want to be part of a community rather than part of a business. We are a community of craftsmen and creatives. A community of professionals and ambassadors. But more importantly, we are a community of Moms and Dads, Sisters and Brothers. We are a community of photographers and derby girls, basketball coaches and foodies. We know that what makes Pixa special is not what we do, but rather who we are.
We believe that what makes Pixa great is our team and that’s why we put our PEOPLE FIRST. We are hardwired for connection and curiosity. We know that everyone comes to the table with a different view of the world and we think diverse perspectives make us better. We think it should be self-evident that we respect one another. And most importantly, we think life should be fun. We know they call it work for a reason, but we believe we are more effective when we let loose sometimes.
Many say that we are CLEVER. While we are grounded enough to be practical, we are creative. We have an undying belief that with enough time and enough collaboration, we can solve any problem. This is because we are fanatics about learning, and live to understand. We think it’s fun to figure stuff out. We apply insights, analyze data, and devise brilliant ways to help our clients. The truth is we are problem solving junkies.
We believe in taking risks, some would even say we are DARING. We think it’s ok to fail sometimes, because if you don’t have some setbacks, you are not pushing hard enough, and if you’re not pushing hard enough, you are not growing.