Position Description: If you have a burning desire to do work that really matters this role might be for you. If you come to Pixa, you will be working with some of our favorite clients. These aren’t everyday clients, they are clients that have set out to change the world. Really, that’s not hyperbole! The portfolio that you will be managing includes a growing health insurance company that is out to disrupt how healthcare is delivered, and a nonprofit that is ending homelessness to name just a few.
As an Account Managers you will directly with the strategic lead on each account. You will need to manage client expectations, help develop insightful marketing strategy and analyze results all while juggling multiple projects. As the project coordinator, you will be the internal champion for our clients, you will need to function as the project manager and coordinate internal resources. In other words, we need someone who is highly organized and detail oriented.
We are a boutique agency with a unique value proposition that separates us from other companies. In addition to world class creative, we also specialize in digital marketing and have deep expertise in other communication channels like direct mail. In fact, we own our own print facility and direct mail house.
You MUST be:
• a creative problem solver who can figure things out (frequently on your own)
• able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced organization and still have fun
• have a natural curiosity and desire to learn
• able to grow and manage in a rapidly changing environment
• passionate about your work, willing to help others and lead when appropriate
• organized and self-motivated, with effective verbal and written communication skills
• a high-energy, confident, team player
• able to integrate with an evolving team and impact our culture positively (no jerks)
• Proven work experience in project management or account management
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including senior level executives
• Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
• Excellent listening skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Bonus Points for:
• Being a popcorn fanatic
• Having previous experience in healthcare or nonprofit marketing
• Having a great sense of humor
• Knowledge of graphic design and direct mail
• Being a great cook (we have monthly potlucks)
Did we mention that communication and interpersonal skills are important? We are a highly collaborative team and communication is a large part of the job, so the you gotta’ be able to contribute to the entire process. But don’t worry, you won’t be alone because you’ll be working alongside our awesome team. As a Account Manager, you will be the face of Pixa.
We are a team and as such we want to see you. This means we want you to come to our amazing office. However, we are flexible. This position will require full time hours and that means 8:00 – 5:00 most weeks. The good news is that we value balance and when it’s time to go home we want you to be able to leave work behind.
Depending on Experience